Saturday, April 16, 2011

Free & Clear Shampoo for Sensitive Skin 12 fl oz (355 ml) best selling




I've used this conditioner on my daughter's hair for over a year now, she has eczema and this product has been a life saver. None of the usual kid conditioners are unscented (though most all claim to be "hypoallergenic"), so we used to have to choose between her gouging her scalp or having snarled, frizzy hair. Our pediatric dermatologist recommended this and we've been using it ever since. It does work better if you let it sit for several minutes prior to rinsing, but it makes her hair soft and easy to comb when we do. I will say, I was impressed with the speed of this company. I originally ordered from just OTC through amazon, and after 7 days I got an email that my order was cancelled because the product was out of stock- even though I was annoyed I decided to give amazon another chance. I ordered with AAT through amazon, and I had the product 3 days after ordering- with just regular shipping.I will definitely go though them from now on.
this is the only shampoo I use. I have eczema on my hands and cannot use harsh chemicals on them or I will break out very badly. I havent broke out in a severe rash since i switched to this shampoo!
GREAT ITEM!!! Not filled with fillers... I used to have to clean my drain every week because it would get clogged with what I thought was hair but since I switched to this soap and shampoo, my drain problem is gone. Just imagine if that is what it does to a drain, what it is doing to your skin and hair. No more build up and a lot less itching!
I was using Mustela foam shampoo for my 2 1/2 year old because I was still using it for my 1 year old. Then, I thought it was time to find a shampoo that wasn't for babies. I tried Jason's shampoo for kids and didn't like it for my 2 1/2 year because he tends to get what I think looks like cradle cap. So I wanted to find something similar to the Mustela. We have only used the Free & Clear for a very short time but his cradle cap has gone away. Although I don't think it is cradle cap but I haven't taken him in to get it diagnosed but it sure looks very similar. I am very pleased with this product. It lathers up well and rinses away easily. I have found the other shampoos hard to rinse out of his hair. But this product washes out very well. It leaves his hair and scalp soft and not dry. If the cradle cap stays away after using a whole bottle, I will buy more.
this is the only shampoo I use. I have eczema on my hands and cannot use harsh chemicals on them or I will break out very badly. I havent broke out in a severe rash since i switched to this shampoo!
Free & Clear is the only completely unscented product out there for people with allergies. It is an excellent product. I cannot use any shampoo off the shelf. I was so happy when I found Free & Clear. It's saved me.



No comments:

Post a Comment